Emerging Churches in the 21st Century

Vodka and oreos, candles and incense, scruffy faced and scruffy dressed, discontents and maladjusted, heretics and separatists, art and poetry, acting out and acting up, young folks and hippy types, undermining the Church historic for the consumeristic, postmodern, relativistic culture. Right?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

by the by
I am reminded again that books on ministry for whatever reason are never quite helpful to me as books that inspire me in my ministry. I think I like to draw my own conclusions from all manner of other sources, and the fact is charts and diagrams bother me.

It's a peculiarity I know. I'm trying to recover from this weakness... but ministry books for me are a bit like alcohol to an alcoholic. Good and fun for a lot of people, but I should probably abstain.

Also, I promise everyone to keep my posts within or at least around the limits for the next two reviews. Please forgive my utter lack of succinctness up to this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home